When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Application for funding
Welcome to the Eiffage Foundation project application website.
The website will guide you through a description of your project in order to optimise the selection process. An initial pre-selection questionnaire assesses the eligibility of your project.
Please read carefully the information concerning the criteria and stages in the selection process opposite and the supported project objectives below.
You can save your project application and complete it at a later stage. Once the project has been submitted, the selection process will begin.
We thank you for your interest,
The Eiffage Foundation Team
Please contact the Eiffage Foundation if you have any questions: tel. +33 1 71 59 11 18.
Supported project objectives
The Eiffage Foundation supports initiatives promoting the social and professional integration of people in situations of exclusion, in the following five domains:
- Employment : projects directly promoting access to employment for people in difficulty. For example: professional integration worksites and companies, ESAT sheltered employment organisations, adapted companies.
- Training : educational or professional qualification training, field schools, fighting illiteracy, social integration driving schools.
- Housing : projects promoting access to autonomous housing for vulnerable people. For example: transitional housing, social housing, intergenerational housing.
- Sport : projects combining professional integration initiatives with sport.
- Culture : initiatives promoting professional integration as part of a cultural project.